Zaful Wishlist / Fall in Love | Home Chic Club: Zaful Wishlist / Fall in Love

10/27/2017

Zaful Wishlist / Fall in Love

Hi friends, and welcome back. Today I`m sharing with you my new favorites on "Zaful". I know you`re very familiar with them, but in case you never heard about this website - online shop before, just click on this link. If you are shopping for fall, you can expect good quality, reasonable prices and a great selection of everything you`ll need. 
Right now they have global shopping festival and so many beautiful new things, I had to share some of them with you. 
First one is this corduroy cropped jacket with white furry lining which will keep you warm all day long. Love the patch pockets with flap.
CLICK HERE
High waisted stretchy skinny pencil jeans in black are a must all year around, but they are my go to in fall and winter time. They are so easy to wear and combine with any top or jacket during the cold, rainy days. 
CLICK HERE
This beautiful beige cable knit sweater is another must in my fall wardrobe. Besides, who doesn`t want to feel comfy and warm? Details are so lovely and it`s long enough to wear it like a dress. 
CLICK HERE
Omg, these platform pompom ankle boots are my favorite on this list. So gorgeous, cute and perfect!! I`m in love!
CLICK HERE
Of course, no list of mine can be completed without velvet, so this time I opted for something more casual and comfy (how many times did I said comfy, hahaha...). 
This black velvet hoodie and sweatpants are very popular among the other buyers and they all agreed this is the softest and most comfortable (yes, I said it again...) tracksuit ever. Perfect for movie nights at home, walks, exercise or almost everything (except maybe the theatre..:) Anyhoo, I love it!
CLICK HERE
That`s it for this list, hope you like it. I would love to hear from you what is your favorite! If you like to see more, just click on their website HERE. You can also join the Zaful community here and share your favorite ootd.

Thank you so much for stopping by, wishing you a wonderful day!
xoxo,

Free Printable Calendar September Pumpkins

This post contains sponsored links from Zaful.com, but all opinions expressed in the post are solely my own. Blog Home Chic Club, nor the author is not in any way responsible for the occurrence of inaccurate information, or for damage caused by using content or references to certain information from the blog.I have not used the services of this website, so this is just my opinion based on photos and information on the site Zaful.com. To see more, click here.

41 comments:

  1. I love Zaful! You can check out my Zaful post as well if you want to.
    http://forever-blogm.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wishlist,i like it :)
    clik! Could You click too ? :)

    sensiblees.pl ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divna selekcija, draga moja Vesna! Odlicne stvari.

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zaful so much! Made tons of order there, may be 10 or something

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zaful stvarno ima odličnu ponudu stvari. Dopada mi se tvoj izbor, a posebno čizmice ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá!!

    Ótimas escolhas para o outono, adorei.

    Um beijo,

    My Pure Style x My Instagram x My Facebook 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a great wishlist white sweater is my favorite
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Great post and I love your photos! I click at your links :)
    Can you follow me? I follow you. ;)

    Have a lovely day!
    Tsukiakari from murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coat
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some nice outfits here. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these shoes.. amazing

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my last post.

    Maybe you’d like to see my new post: Diwali outfit: Printed cotton maxi dress

    Don’t forget to follow me on Google Plus

    Much Love
    Akanksha
    Fictitious Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Juce sam provela popodne na Zaful sajtu i imaju stvarno lepe stvari. Odlican izbor stvari ❤
    Volela bih da pogledas moj blog, ako imas vremena ------
    mellowcent.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always some cool stuff in this store!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great selección! 💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prelepe stvari draga :) bas si lepo izabrala :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the first jacket, it's so pretty <3
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a lovely Day! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Mary, same to you!

    ReplyDelete